UNESA Online Summer Course (USC) 2021
USC 2021 Education, Culture, Art, Science, and Sports (EDUCARSS) is an exciting SUMMER COURSE for students around the world to learn about Indonesia. This program is organized by the Office of International Affairs, UNESA to develop young people’s international perspective and promote UNESA and Indonesia, especially East Java Province and Surabaya.
Summer Course Topics:
- Surabaya Historical Sites presented by Faculty of Social Science and Law
- Indonesian Dance and Music presented by Faculty of Languages & Art
- Disability in Indonesia presented by Faculty of Education
- Indonesian Traditional Games presented by Faculty of Sport Science
- Eco-campus presented by Faculty of Math and Natural Science
- Dolly, Then and Now presented by Faculty of Economic
- Surabaya Culinary presented by Faculty of Engineering
The program will include the following:
- Participants can choose from seven interesting topics related to Indonesian Education, Culture, Art, Science, and Sports.
- Virtual Surabaya and UNESA Campus Tour
- Virtual engagement with Indonesian Culture and Societies
- University Student.
- Must be proficient in English.
- In good health.
- Interested in learning Indonesian culture.
- Highly motivated.
- Willingness to participate for the entire duration of the program
- except for health complications or other unexpected conditions.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Students who actively participate in student government or after School activities such as clubs, sports, or community service projects will be prioritized.