UNESA Online Summer Course (USC) 2021
USC 2021 Education, Culture, Art, Science, and Sports (EDUCARSS) is an exciting SUMMER COURSE for students around the world to learn about Indonesia. This program is organized by the Office of International Affairs, UNESA to develop young people’s international perspective and promote UNESA and Indonesia, especially East Java Province and Surabaya.
Summer Course Topics:
- Surabaya Historical Sites presented by Faculty of Social Science and Law
- Indonesian Dance and Music presented by Faculty of Languages & Art
- Disability in Indonesia presented by Faculty of Education
- Indonesian Traditional Games presented by Faculty of Sport Science
- Eco-campus presented by Faculty of Math and Natural Science
- Dolly, Then and Now presented by Faculty of Economic
- Surabaya Culinary presented by Faculty of Engineering
The program will include the following:
- Participants can choose from seven interesting topics related to Indonesian Education, Culture, Art, Science, and Sports.
- Virtual Surabaya and UNESA Campus Tour
- Virtual engagement with Indonesian Culture and Societies
- University Student.
- Must be proficient in English.
- In good health.
- Interested in learning Indonesian culture.
- Highly motivated.
- Willingness to participate for the entire duration of the program
- except for health complications or other unexpected conditions.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Students who actively participate in student government or after School activities such as clubs, sports, or community service projects will be prioritized.
Required documents to be submitted in the application:
- Scanned Passport
- Recent Formal Photograph
- Scanned Latest Academic Certificate/Diploma
- Scanned Latest Academic Transcript
- Scanned Latest Medical Statement
- Filled Candidate Information Form (Can Be Downloaded Here)
- Filled UNESA Health Information Form (Can Be Downloaded Here)
- Filled Statement Letter for Behavior and Funding Commitment (Can Be Downloaded Here)
Summer Course Information
- Online Learning Platform would be Provided by Unesa
- To apply, prospective participants must submit a short video about their home culture and motivation to engage in the summer course
- Participants must participate for the entire duration of the program except for health complications or other unexpected conditions. USC-EDUCARSS 2021 will issue LoA, Transcript, and Certificate of participation to those participants.
- To be able to earn course credit, participants are required to submit a reflection journal and conduct a group presentation at the end of the program.
UNESA Summer Course (USC) EDUCARSS 2021 will be held from May 31st to June 10th, 2021 being held virtually (will be taught in English)
Free, No registration fee
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity. Register yourself before 15 May 2021.
For the year 2021, the program will be conducted virtually. Everybody from around the world can join this program, including you!
So, we are very happy to welcome you!